How to Install and Stream IPTV SMARTERS on ROKU
ROKU INSTALLATION GUIDE
Enable Developer Options on Roku
1. Launch your Roku by switching to its HDMI input on your television.
2. Grab your Roku remote and press the following buttons in this order: Home Button x3, Up Arrow x2, Right Arrow x1, Left Arrow x1, Right Arrow x1, Left Arrow x1, Right Arrow x1.
3. If done correctly, the developer options menu will appear on your Roku TV screen.
4. Write down the IP address listed on the screen.
5. Select Enable installer and restart (mine says Disable because I’ve already done this).
6. Scroll through the Developer Tools License Agreement and select I Agree.
7. Create a webserver password using the keyboard that appears. You will need your webserver password for a later step.
8. Select Set password and reboot.
3. Once logged in, select Add channel with a code, under Manage account.
4. Type iptvsmarters into the box. Make sure you’ve typed it exactly as shown.
5. Select Add Channel to add it to your Roku.
6. Click OK on the warning message that appears.
7. Select Yes, add channel on the following popup.
Part 3: Download IPTV Smarters Package on Your Computer
Now, it’s time to download the IPTV Smarters file onto your computer.
1. Head to this link on your computer and the download should start automatically: https://www.whmcssmarters.com/clients/dl.php?type=d&id=108
Note: FireStickTricks.com doesn’t host or distribute this APK. The link leads to the site where it’s hosted.
2. Save the IPTV Smarters package somewhere accessible on your computer (you’ll need to browse to this location in a moment). I’m going to save it on my Desktop.
Part 4: Install IPTV Smarters on Roku
1. On your computer, open any browser. In the address bar, enter the IP address from your Roku that you wrote down earlier.
2. A sign-in box will appear. Type rokudev as the Username. For the Password, type in the webserver password you created earlier. Finally, click Sign in.
3. Click Upload on the next page.
4. Browse to the location where you downloaded the IPTV Smarters package (mine was my Desktop). Select the downloaded folder and click Open.
5. Click Install once the file is uploaded.
6. If you see this screen, you’ve done it correctly!
7. Head back to your Roku device, and IPTV Smarters will be on the television.
8. Simply log in with your IPTV Smarters information and you’re in!